Course sites are not automatically created.
Only the instructor for a course can create the site for that course.
Adding a TA, Tech Support, etc.
The easiest way to add someone to a specific course or site:
- Log in and navigate to the site.
- Choose “Site Info” from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Participants (button in row above site title)
- Under “Other Official Participants”, type the person’s ONYEN. If you wish to add more than one participant, enter each ONYEN on a separate line.
- Under “Participant Roles”, choose whether to give all your added participants the same role or different roles. Click Continue.
- In the next window, if you chose to give all your participants the same role, select that role. If you chose to give each participant a different role, use the drop-down list next to each username to choose the appropriate role. Click Continue.
- On the next page, you have the option to automatically send email to the new participants to notify them of the site’s availability. Select the appropriate radio button, and then click Continue.
- Click Finish.