Skip to main content




Poster printing is subject to the same determination process as travel, even if you are not going anywhere. Please use the ESE Student Pre-Authorization Travel Form.

If the form is set to “Student”, add poster printing to your travel expenses. (Receipt required.) We cannot use the pcard for this.

If the form is set to “University”, see below under “Faculty/Staff.”


UNC Print Stop will accept chartfields. Contact Robin or your account manager if you don’t know what chartfields to use for a specific grant or account.

For all other alternatives, contact Robin to use her pcard. Please do this well in advance of your need.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email