Skip to main content

ESE’s printer has died, and so has the school’s. You will need to make your own printing arrangements.




Students should add poster printing to their travel expenses. (Receipt required.) We cannot use the pcard for this.


UNC Print Stop will accept chartfields. Contact Robin or your account manager if you don’t know what chartfields to use for a specific grant or account.

For all other alternatives, contact Robin to use her pcard. Please do this well in advance of the trip.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email